-Alleviate your mentality with a yearning and moderate aroma
-pursuing the truly moderation.
-nature and future's scalps.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. After shampooing, remove excess water from the hair.
2. Apply the treatment to the hair.
3. Leave for a few minutes and rinse well.
4. For the best result, use after rinRen Shampoo Rose & Tsubaki.
Water, Hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol, Glycerin, Steartrimonium bromide, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl arginine lauryl/myristyl ether hcl, Phytosteryl /isostearyl /cetyl /stearyl/ behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosa hybrid flower water, Rosa hybrid flower extract, Rosa canina fruiit oil, Camellia japonica flower extract, Camellia japonica seed oil, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Saxifraga sarmentosa extract, Porphyra yezoensis extract, Aphanothece sacrum polysaccharide, Soymilk ferment filtrate, Abelmoschus esclentus fruit extract, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Butylene glycol, Alcohol, Isopropyl alcohol, Oleic acid, Glutamic acid, Phenoxyethanol.
1. In case the product does not agree with your skin and/or any abnormality occurs, immediately discontinue using and consult a dermatologist.
2. Note that color and scent may vary slightly as the formula uses natural ingredients.
3. Do not use on where the skin has trouble, such as scars, swelling, and eczema.
4. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water or lukewarm water immediately.
5. Store in a cool and dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
6. Keep out of reach of infants and small children.
7. Due to the property of the formula, the viscosity may vary at different temperature, but it does not suggest the quality is compromised.
8. Once opened, use up the content in or around 6 months.